Photos of the businesses in Lower Parkstone…
I am undertaking a photographic project that will document the various businesses of Lower Parkstone and Ashley Cross over a couple of years. See which businesses have already taken part in the photo project by clicking here.
If you have a business in Lower Parkstone that has a ‘public face’ (in other words, I can’t include people who work in a home office somewhere in Lower Parkstone) and you want to be included please contact me.
Here’s the deal:-
- It costs nothing to take part, apart from your time and goodwill to talk to me and pose for a few photographs
- You receive one digital complimentary 7.5″ x 5″ print (or thereabouts) of your business for you to keep
- A selection of the best photographs of your business will be posted on this website in a special ‘Lower Parkstone’ section, and a short history of you/your business is included on your own page
- You will be part of Lower Parkstone’s photographic history
- FREE publicity for your business!
At the end of the Project, hopefully in 2021 or 2022, I will be putting on a photographic exhibition – hopefully somewhere in Lower Parkstone. This will include the best photos from my Lower Parkstone Photo Project.