2019 Flower Photography Classes, Dorset
Due to two ongoing photography projects I don’t have anything definite booked for 2019 as yet, but if you’re interested in flower photography classes please contact me.
Photographing Dorset ox-eye daisies at first light, Saturday 9th June 2018
3 hour flower photography class at a secret location in north Dorset. More information »
Matisse style still life photography class
Saturday 17th March 2018 9.30 – 1.30, Holt Village Hall
I’ll be teaching a Matisse and Dufy style still life photography class on Saturday 17th March 9.30 – 1.30 at Holt Village Hall, near Wimborne, Dorset.
The class will be held in conjunction with artist and art teacher Penny Wilton, who will be helping participants develop their photos into Matisse style cut out pictures, or Dufy loose paintings.
Wimberley The Plamp II - Great for flower and plant photography
- Dimensions: 23 x 4.5 x 1.6 inches
- Item model number: PP-200
- Holds reflectors, diffusers and flashlights etc.
- Allows small adjustments to your subject for alignment in film plane
- Steadies wind-blown plants for ambient light photography
- Great for studio use
- Positions subjects to aid better lighting and focussing
About The Plamp
One end of the Plamp clamps to your tripod and the other grasps your flower, plant etc.
Use the Plamp to stabilise windblown subjects, adjust the position or angle of your subject, move obstructing foliage, or to hold a diffuser or reflector.