Today, on a smoggy, rainy evening, I went to have a look at the Coca-Cola lorry, which was parked near to Bournemouth Pier.
Despite the weather, queues stretched for quite a way – people waiting to have their photos taken in front of the lorry. There was even a snow-making machine, pumping out snow from the lorry, giving the area quite a wintry feel.
More from my site
- Westbourne Christmas Lights Switch-on, 2015
- The Square Fayre Worth Matravers
- CirkVOST ‘BoO’ Trapeze Show, Poole Park, Poole, Dorset
- Oxjam Bournemouth, 2014
- Remembering D-Day 70 years on, Bournemouth Gardens – 6th June 2014
- Filming of ‘Chicken Train’ video, with Si Genaro
- Fire at Charles Trent Scrapyard, Poole, 17th June 2016
- BCP Council’s Active Traffic Schemes Protest, Vicarage Road, Poole